From Times Square…
What’s better than a huge breakfast with huge pancakes before to go to Times Square?
I’ll write an article about my favorite american food soon…
…to the Empire
Chuck Bass has changed the colour of his car ↑
One of the best things to do in NYC is shopping.
- Victoria’s Secret (the most enormous store in New York is on 34th street)
- Urban Outfitters
- American Eagle Outfitters (Times Square)
- Abercrombie & Fitch (5th ave.)
- Hollister & Co.
- Aeropostale (Times Square)
- Forever 21 (Times Square)
- Sephora (it is much bigger than in Europe – my favorite one is in Times Square)
- Macy’s (the official shopping centre in U.S.)
- Tiffany & Co. (the most famous store is on the 5th avenue, where was set “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”)
Ele in her natural habitat ↑
In love with Chanel makeup collection
A little walk in Central Park
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Go to the wardrobe ↓